Kyrgyzstan is a developing third world country that became independent from the USSR in 1993. To this day, they face many challenges, including an unsustainable foreign debt, growing unemployment, and declining high school graduation rates.
Coordinator: Ryskulov Mastrura Israilovna
Challenge: Education is not free. As a result, less than 50% of the youth are enrolled in high school. Kyrgyzstan also struggles with a lack of trained teachers, and only 1/3 of Kyrgyz teachers have had formal training. By helping to educate today’s children, they will become tomorrow’s leaders and help break the cycle of poverty in their developing country.
Mission: To assist orphans and children housed in institutions by creating educational programs; funding; health care; and professional career guidance services and assistance.
Target Groups we will be focusing support for:
- orphaned children
- special needs children
- children from poor families
- at risk children
- children in ill health (needing proper health care)
- uneducated parents of poor children
Objective of our ministry: We want to be a ministry able to provide charitable assistance to those in need. Some of the ways we will look for to do this are:
- improve conditions & living standards of orphans;
- construction of an orphanage;
- provide health care, treatment of disease and rehabilitation;
- teaching the Word of God in order to serve the people;
- promote the prestige & role of the family in society;
- develop skills training workshops for self-development;
- financially support homes for children.
We covet your prayers of support, and if you would like to donate to help us reach more underprivileged children and make our God known to them, please send a check (made payable to JWG International Ministry, Inc.) to 10300 49th Street, N Suite 452 | Clearwater, Florida 33762 – or you can donate at Authorize.net.
You can also connect with the more specific Kyrgyzstan Mission facebook.
We have a Life Skills project in alignment with Journey with Grace International Ministry‘s mission.
We want students, with the desire, to have the opportunity to develop their talents in the avionics and boat mechanic fields. This project will take place in Kyrgyzstan, with orphaned children, and will teach them the beginning principles of understanding Avionics, including the fundamentals of flying, and basic marine mechanic skills.
In order to make this happen, Journey with Grace International Ministry needs…
- Avionics instruments, non-working or working, radios, connectors, harnesses,manuals, headsets or portable GPS.
- Marine engines, non-working/working manuals, boat parts, marine GPS
This equipment will then be used to teach students how to repair and operate machinery in the avionics or marine mechanic fields.
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding this Life Skills Project, please contact Carol Mercier at email@example.com.